Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Eight months old!!!



Jason turned 8 months old yesterday, and what an 8 months it has been. For as long as I live no matter what I do or where I go having Jason is absolutely the most amazing and wonderful thing that has ever happened to me, and his father feels just the same (even though he says he loves J almost as much as his old Mazda).


I dont want to jinx it but I have to say that J did us proud last night. He woke for a bottle at 11.45pm, and then slept right through till 6.00am!!!!!!! I actually slept more than four hours in a row!!!!!!!!!!!! I cant believe it. The sky is bluer, the grass is greener and food tastes better - everything they say about a full nights sleep is true! I know it wont last, it never does, but it sure feels good when it happens.

1 Comments:

At 2 August 2006 at 8:29:00 am NZST, Blogger Saffron said...

Good boy Jason! You're all grown up now huh - you decided it's time to test the waters for sleeping through the night. Yay for you! Yay for Mummy! Yay for Daddy! Yay for the Shannon & Katsotis family!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home