Tuesday, September 16, 2008

I cant believe it!!!!

Its so strange, Matts 8 months old in just a few days. MY GOD TIME FLYS!!!!!
My little baby aint so little anymore. Hes over 10 kilos, just four less than Jase. hes a little bruiser, every one who sees him comments on his future rugby career, lol. I dont think anyone remembers, but thats what they used to say about Jase as well. Both my boys look as though they have never missed a meal. Jase doesnt seem to have grown any taller in quite some time. Still short and stocky :) Mattys a little taller than Jase was at this age, but Matt was a little bigger coming out of the oven to start with.
I remember in a way earlier post I mentioned all the nicknames we had for Jase. heres what we call matty.
Mathew (very occasioanlly)
Matt
Matts
Matty
Fat Mat
Fatty fatty McMatty
blob
lump
fatboy (to be fair, we call them both that, but mainly matt)
fatso

im sure there are others but i cant think of them right now.
matts not sleeping through the night anymore. he wakes around four for a bottle most nights. my mother reakons we trained him too, and shes probably right, but we dont mind to much.
and finally matty has one tooth that has popped through, on the bottom. we call it 'old chomper'.
all in all matts fantastic. always happy and freakon cute.
next post will be all about jason, who gets more adorable and destructive every day. matts on my lap and im tired of typing one handed ; ) so i shall leave you now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home